Meilleur film de tous les temps

• 62b09ccaf099d bpthumb

pirate1010

Membre
    1 avril 2021 à 22 h 16 min

De tous les temps je ne sais pas, mais pour moi le film le plus beau, réaliste et cruel que j’ai vu c’est celui-ci : https://unchatsurlepaule.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/requiem-pour-un-massacre/

• 60fc002162d60 bpthumb

inao

Membre
    10 juillet 2021 à 17 h 19 min

Il n’a peut-être l’air de rien comme ça, mais il aborde tellement de sujets différents

• 62c1fa6704a76 bpthumb

cinematographe

Membre
    10 juillet 2021 à 17 h 32 min

“Guys, definitely check out this anime! It’s definitely going to be one of those underrated anime. Produced by the legendary anime studio Madhouse, this sci-fi adventure is going to explore the beauty of possibility. Nozomi is definitely the best girl. No cap. Hands down.

Please watch this anime so I can talk with more of you about what it means! I love y’all and please let me know if you like this style of anime review. I’m trying to incorporate more anime into my productions!!”

• 62c1fa6704a76 bpthumb

cinematographe

Membre
    25 février 2022 à 23 h 23 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1chf1hZmTPI

Il m’a l’air bien gratiné ce film de fiction, sur l’art mondain des galeries de New York, un thriller thèmatique portant sur les coullisses du marché de l’art contemporain ?

Je regarderai demain, trop fatigué ce soir, je vais me coucher …

Title: THE PAINTING: THE ART OF SLAYING
    🔴 Summary: Edward Alfonso Lexington, the talent-less son of a deceased famous artist will stop at nothing to be famous himself. He lures unsuspecting artists to his home to paint and then signs his name to their art, but not before ordering their murder, with the help of his faithful butler. He then meets a girl that inspires him as an artist, but his evil deeds come to an end when he crosses paths with an artist/voodoo queen who casts a spell on him that turns him into a monster. On his deathbed, he makes his confession and his unfinished masterpiece is revealed. #thriller #HORROR

• 62c1fa6704a76 bpthumb

cinematographe

Membre
    4 août 2022 à 19 h 34 min

Page 10 of 10